Classical Mechanics Quiz here,
#1. Work done per unit time is called ________.
#2. Which of the following is the weakest interaction?
#3. kilowatt⋅hour is the unit of ______.
#4. Who was the author of Principia Mathematica ?
#5. erg/cm is the unit of _______.
Explanation is given below
Participate in the biggest Physics quiz competition of 2020
Classical Mechanics Quiz Explanations
1. Power, P = Work done/ unit time
Its unit is watt.
2. Gravitational interaction is the weakest interaction of all fundamental forces.
3. Energy has unit kilowatt.hour which is also called “unit”.
4. Sir Isaac Newton is the author of Principia Mathematica.
5. erg is the unit of work or energy. But erg/cm gives force (W=F.S).
Classical Mechanics Learnings
Classical Mechanics Quiz
1. Work done per unit time is called ________.
b. power ()
2. Which of the following is the weakest interaction?
a. Weak force
b. Gravitational force ()
c. Friction force
d. Electromagnetic force
3. kilowatt.hour is the unit of ______.
a. Energy ()
4. Who is the author of Principia Mathematica ?
a. Galileo Galilei
b. Sir Isaac Newton ()
c. John Napier
d. Albert Einstein
5. erg/cm is the unit of _______.
b. force ()